Wednesday, April 30, 2014

(not so) Healthy but (very) Happy


Happy days are here again! 

This week was way too much fun. Because all of our investigators are new converts.. Our work is a little slow but that's okay. Spirits are high.

dying

Literally everyone in our distict is sick, hahaha. We're all dying. It's ridiculous because it's every single one of us (including our ward mission leader), so we'll be having a missionary meeting and after the prayer we all start coughing and blowing our noses and there is not a moment of peace. 

But it's okay because we all feel each other's pain.

peaceful

This week was Giorgia's baptism! Literally the most peaceful, easiest baptism I've ever seen. The only thing we really had to do is fill up the font & I had to say the opening prayer.. 



So sweet, the Giorgia..

lecco


For pday we were going to go to Bellagio, but then it was kinda rainy and we were running low on time so we just went to Lecco. 

I still liked it.



Shout out AGAIN to Sister Gillespie for sending those Hot Cheetos.. soooo yummy. 




I may or may not have eaten them all.

#winsomeyoulosesome
On Thursday we had to stay inside because neither one of us could function properly.  Our district leader was disappointed with us for not teaching that day, but I felt okay about taking a sick day because we were preparing for a baptism that weekend. 

& on Mom's birthday... 


twist my arm
We went to Ronald and Mariuxi's house and I love them soooooo mucchhh. They're getting married this month so they can get baptized and they love the missionaries. 

They had us over for lunch and she made me some reaallllyyyy good soup then they twisted our arms and begged us to go with them to pick out their wedding cake.. (How could I say no?) 

Then they bought me and Slla G a frappe (which in Italy is just a milkshake) 



and drove us to the park where we met up with other members and their neighbors and friends because it was a holiday. We sat on blankets, got eaten alive by bugs, and made some new contacts! 

#membermissionarywork 

ragazze

Then they drove us to English class and FHE & guess what...?  The two ragazze I think are so cute (but I thought got scared away) came back!.... on a holiday!!  That never happens. 

The elders taught them this week because it was their turn for conversation class... It was good though because Anziano Quinton did this spiritual thought with juggling that is actually pretty cool... 

"I would have been a great proficient (at juggling) if I had ever learnt..."

better cheddar

Saturday was Marisol's baptism & we got invited over for Mothers Day by a member NOT in our ward, so idk if it's real or not. But they're American, so if I could go there.... I would. cheddar cheese, you know?

They're trying to make us speak all Italian all the time now, so we've started having district meeting in Italian and it's just not as fun.... and our district leader invited our ward mission leaders... weird but whatev. 

I dont know about Mothers Day calls yet.... ooopppsss

&&&&&&& HAPPPPPPPYYYYYY BIIRRTTHHHDDAAAYYYYY DAAADDD! 

(too dramatic?) 

BDE
Anyway, tanti auguri.. You're the bomb and I miss you like mad. seriously. You're the 

best dad ever.

(Email Sent - April 30, 2014)

No comments:

Post a Comment