Friday, April 18, 2014

Monza

I really should start writing things down to tell you all.. this week was good.  I still love Carmen.  Her daughter came to church for the first time.  She was less than impressed, but she'll grow into it hahh. 

Carmen was so happy about it. Everyone loves her just as much as I do and I'm trying not to get jealous hahah.  She was confirmed on Sunday & it was the most beautiful blessing I've ever heard. 

very appealing person
No one has invited us for Easter... none of the missionaries have invites yet... sooooo that's a little sad. It's like... I would invite me for Easter... I think I'm pretty personable.. but whatever. 


So I feel like I told you.. that I don't actually do missionary work in Muggiò?  It's just where the chapel is.. 
chapel in Muggiò

We live in a city called Monza & it's way better & I like to do finding here because there is this park that is literally bigger than Muggiò... 


It's huge & they have this race track where in the spring\summer all the Italians bring their nice cars and race them around.   




So it's like finding and complimenting the Italians on their Ferraris (they love that).  And then they ask if we wanna get in their car & we have to tell them that we can't unless there is another lady... hahah jk we go. 

hahah okay, no we don't. 

There is also Villa Reale where it's pretty and royalty used to live there. and they have horses.  EVERY DAY IS PDAY! 

sacrifices
But not really because the girl getting baptized next week can only meet us on Wednesdays.  SHE PASSED HER INTERVIEW YESTERDAY (not surprised.. she's ten).  

So we have to sacrifice half our pday every week to go see her & Slla G has a promesso appointment today so after this we have to go sit in hell for 3 hours... pray for us.

Oh yeah, I love all the pictures mom sent me.  They're my favorite 20 toes too... 

& it's weird how much Sale looks like the perfect mix of his parents... Bekah is so beachyyy<3 

This week a member taught us how to make pomodori secchi... get excited September 2014... coming for you all!

going the distance
Also, the office called me this week and asked me if I wanted to go home the 19th of September or the 21st of August....... I still told them the 19th.. don't be mad.. gelato, dad. 

Next Monday Sorella Gillespie is doing her first scambio in Muggiò.. alone... without me.  She's not happy about it hahahah.

identity theft
I told you Slla G got her identity stolen?  Someone was running her mission card in Berlin... weird I know.  Well she hasn't had a card because of it, so I've been having to support the both of us and I ran out of my mission money... not really, I just hadn't turned in my 100 euro reimbursement form.  But I did yesterday, so I have to wait until that goes through then I'll reimburse myself... it'll be ok.  I'm sorry. & I think customs for the package mom sent made my mission money go out because they pull it out of that fund... seriously my bad.  I'm trying to be frugal. 

v.i.p.
Mom sat next to MITT ROMNEY on the plane? hahahahahh weird?  I was just thinking about him the other day.. What did you even talk to him about?  Did you ask him if he ever saw that one New Girl where Schmidt pretends to be his son?  Did he think it was funny? hahah.  Tell me more.

Please tell me all the wedding plans Dal Pal has.. Is Shaila totes stressed?

What do I even get Scott for his birthday?

xx Sorella Paige O

(Email Sent - April 16, 2014)

No comments:

Post a Comment