Friday, April 25, 2014

Jus me n Gesù

BUONA PASQUA<3

I'm trying to think of all the weird things that happened this week... 

So on Friday we have our English class and then right after we have FHE (to make our English class contacts hang out with us) & these two super cute 19 year old girls started coming to our conversation class. 

(It was so fun because Slla G & I taught it this week & then we had a spunky girl from Young Women's there and we just chit-chatted the whole time) & then afterward they said they wanted to staaayyyy!!! we were so happy.  like so happy. 

 I hope the ragazze come back. 

pasqua
For Easter we had lunch at a members house & it was so yummmmmy.  This was my first Italian Easter because I was in the MTC for the last one. whaadduppppp

pizza
For district meeting we had to go to Merate because President did interviews (I passed) but then Anziano Chipman bought us all a pizza from his personal funds ($$$$) and President brought MAIL! yaaayyyy 

package
I got my Easter package. Seriously Mom, you're such an inspired woman; it had literally everything I needed.  You sent me suuuccchhhhh a good package.. the makeup was everything I needed! da vero & socks even... how did you know? 

pinwheels
The elders took my pinwheels and put them on their bikes (so eldery) and Reeses Pieces.. so good. and I was so happy for my mascara because I bought a crappy kind in Genova and I hate it everyday. 

so I just feel happy. 

Slla G got a package from her parents & they sent me one bag of HOT CHEETOS! heaven. 

pavia
Straight from Merate we took a train to Milano and met up with the STLs and scambied our hearts out. I went to Pavia and Slla G stayed in Monza and held up the fort quite well!  

Oh scambi story.. so we walked out of our apartment in downtown Pavia and literally everyone was dressed up like a wizard.. or a medieval princess.  





We were soooo confused. like it was really quite a sight... so we stopped one of the wizards and I was just like 

"I'm not trying to offend you... but why are you dressed up like a wizard?" 

& then he told me it was Fantasy Day in Pavia... Italians are so funny.  

Then someone jumped in front of one of the trains, so it took foreveerrr to get back to Monza and I was a little frustrated but I think I'm over it now. 

Also on my scambio I was with Sorella Baer, whom I really like, & she served in Como so I decided that I think I want to finish my mission there. 

PRAY FOR IT.  

Today we're going up to Bellagio<3 sooo stoked. pictures next week.

Can someone tell Sara I say hi & I think about her often? graz milll

Sara and the sorelle on her baptism day


Also Carmen is still doing so good, but she's going out of town next week so I'm sad. but it's cool.

Sorry your present is so tiny.. I always want to buy you things but it's always like kitchen stuff or things that are hard to send.  I have such good ideas of things that I'm gonna have you order when I come home. 

Just because I love you... I want you to go to Youtube... type in "happy days mom and paige" you won't regret it.  

A member found it the other day & showed it to me.. (probs bad but...) I was so happy (Italians are like way good at stalking.. whatever) 

Seriously, can you pray for me to get sent to Como next.? The Beckhams have a house there and George Clooney.  



So I think I'm the only one that can convert them. Thanks babe.

parents
Literally I talk to you in 2 weeks soooo that's happy.  I don't know which member's house I'm going to.  Slla Gillespie can skype anytime of the day because her parents live in Italy.. no time change.  So probably in the morning for you again.. then after that I see you in the flesh! weird. 


TVB so hard.

& happy birthday

EAT SO AMERICAN!

happy days are here again,
xx paige

"Let your heart be not faint now the journey's begun.  There is one who still beckons to you, so look upward in joy and take hold of his hand.  He will lead you to heights that are new - a land holy and pure, where all trouble doth end, and your life shall be free from all sin, where no tears shall be shed, for no sorrows remain.  Take his hand and with him enter in."  (JFSmith)

(Email Sent - April 23, 2014)

No comments:

Post a Comment