Friday, July 26, 2013

Principessa di Pordenone


According to one of the missionary moms,  Milan Mission received 27 new missionaries this week. What a challenge for President Dibbs on his first transfer as a new mission president!  Paige is staying in Pordenone with the same sisters.  Here is some of what she said in her emails to us:

To Dad:

 I miss you too! Is it bad I want it to be Christmas already? (When we can Skype with her.)
So your predictions were right!!  After reading Kait's email  (http://sorellakaitlinoconnor.blogspot.com/) last week we went out and got kinder eggs and I thought for sure I was leaving and Sorella Pearce got a flying dragon... but we are all staying! 

I've been suupperrr emotional this week but it's fine. I don't know, it's just this thing I do now.. get emotional.  Missions are hard! and people just don't get what I'm trying to say!  That's probably because I say things in broken Italian, but I get a third chance here in PD to make everything right! so that's cool.. 

Today a beetle flew on my face while I was riding my bike and I thought i was going to die. I was so scared. 

Also I think you would like "olio di peperoncino" I think thats what its called--it's super yummy.  I bet Mom could find it for you on Amazon or something. look for it!  you're welcome(: 

Also I'm glad I don't have to carry a film camera; you were right. 

I love you!!!!!!!!! wow I miss you & keep up the great work.. seriously. 

Your'e in my prayers always

To Mom:

Hi!  I miss you and sometimes (always) want to call you and tell you how I am doing. THIS WEEK WAS HARD. & I cried and it was embarrassing.  All I could say was, "I just miss my mom, that's all." 

But I'm not getting transferred!  It was weird because we didn't actually get a call.  It was like mid-day yesterday when Sister Pearce made a call.  She had to do some digging, but we are ALL staying here in Pordenone for another transfer!  

President didn't really change much in the Italy Milan Mission this transfer.  Our entire district is staying the same (not mad) but we are adding another companionship of elders!  So today we went to Burger King to celebrate & that's where I saw the news of the bambino royale.  Stoked on it.  

Do I want to know his name so badly? yes. 
Do I probably have to wait a REALLY long time to find out? yes. (the sacrifices I make...) 

Am I dying to know what my birthday present is? yes.
Can I wait? no, just tell me.

Now that I'm thinking about it, I'm not sure I know how to put music on here so its probs best you do it.. I can figure out the conference talks though.  But that would be such a blessing.  (Can you put Justin Beiber's Silent Night?) and all the others you see fit.  Just as long as they bring in the spirit.. use your best judgment (I trust it). 


Things I need/want: (I asked her what she wants in her birthday package.)
Can you run into lululemon and grab me crops? I need some for biking under my skirts&dresses. I could do black or I can handle a cute pattern or color. (matching isn't a thing in Italy) 
Healthy snacks from Trader Joes (I MISS TRADER JOES)  
Just like ANYTHING you would think a missionary would want I probably want (I'm okay on peanut butter though. Americans don't disappoint) 
Just DONT SEND me junk food. I literally can't do it, and if you send it I'll eat it. 
Make sure you put in lots of pictures!
AND A JUMPROPE & popcorn seasoning.
But you have to send it probs within the next week. 

Literally Weston is SO BIG! & I respect the top knot in church! (I actually think it's MORE respectful than having it long and scragly in your face for sacrament) Keep it & Rock it, Bubba. 

MOM, YOUR HAIR LOOKS SO GOOD. don't cut it.  I know you're thinking about it... but don't!

Also, you're really good at writing me emails hahah you always say exactly what I need to hear ahahha 

I wish we were in the same time zone and you could chit chat with me. I miss you & i think about you ALOT. but not in a distracting way

(Emails Sent:  July 24, 2013)

No comments:

Post a Comment