Thursday, July 18, 2013

Transfers this Week

brain freeze
We can't even begin to guess what's going to happen with transfers.  It's a weird situation because three have us have been in Pordenone for two transfers, but Sorella Astel has been with her simps for two, 
Sorella Pearce has been with hers for two, and I'm the black sheep who has been with each set for one.


My District!
Chess with the Members


Sorella Astel and I want another transfer together so we can hit six months and my birthday together. But you just can't try to guess or you'll have a brain freeze. 



meeting the president
We met President Dibbs and his wife Thursday!  They are awesome.  In my interview, he was asking me questions and I was telling him about my life.  When I told him I liked art, he told me I would do well in Florence.  FINGERS CROSSED.  Lots of leather goods there, hahah.   Also, I'm sure the work would go well too...
President and Sister Dibbs

"dying" (but sad) to go home
So much has happened this week, but at the moment I can't remember anything!  We had to say goodbye to our beloved senior couple today)= the Jacobs are "dying," I mean, going home to America.  
Paige and Sister Jacobs

We helped them clean up their house, and then they took us up to the Alps at the ski resort and we had a picnic!  It was great!  Also, we went with them to get their last gelato.  It was very sad. 

Picnic in the Italian Alps (with a Goose) - the most beautiful place I have ever been to

double dare
You asked if we really made Sorella Pearce lick a bug zapper.  That is the truth.  She's fine.  Such a trooper.  

Today we bet her a gelato she couldn't catch a goose.  We lost.  She claims to be quite the duck catcher back home. 

In the meeting with President, he said that we will have ipad minis within the year!  Also, there are some other cool things I wrote down, but don't have my notes at the moment. 

OH I am sending you home a letter with the story of one of our investigators.. It's super crazy, but I don't like talking about who I'm teaching over the internet.  I don't know, feels weird.  

sweet somethings
So I was saying my prayers at night, and I was just talking with my Heavenly Father about sweet nothings.  Then when I was blessing Kaitlin, like I do every night, I realized she was probably saying her prayers too! because we're on the same time schedule!  I don't know; I had never thought of that before... 
Sorelle O'Connor

Another tender mercy this week was that someone gave us a ton of old Liahonas in Italian and the first one I opened had a Rose Dall painting in it, so I cut it out and put it in my study room.  So I have one now too, Mom.  

But I would really appreciate if you were to get a "mini " sized picture of the one you have and laminate it (like my patriarchal blessing), and I can put in my scriptures. that would be awesommmeeee. 
"About His Father's Business" (Boy Christ in the Temple) by Rose Datoc Dall

I love my email time! 

I looked at my blog because you told me not to, but you're doing so good!

Sister Jacobs was telling me the royal baby is due this week.  WHERE HAS TIME GONE? 

Also I got a little teary over the cute picture of Bekah next to my picture at the missionary map. 

Scott is seriously so tall. gross! 
Paige's 13-year-old brother has passed us all up

Also can you send me a usb... maybe two.  Our dvd player in the apartment has a spot where I can connect one, so I was thinking of having one with conference talks etc. and one with church music.  It would be cool cause then I could download talks and play them in church for our investigators as well.
I dont know what else to say... I love you all and miss you all. 

Paige

(Email Sent - July 17, 2013)

No comments:

Post a Comment