Monday, July 8, 2013

Baptism and Bug Zappers


Pordenone is good!  I cannot confirm or deny the fact that I bought a nightgown at the market this morning and am wearing it out in public with a cardi and belt.  

I also cannot confirm or deny the fact that Sorella Astel is wearing a matching nightgown with a different color cardi and belt hahaha.  To each their own, right?

We are alive and well!  We are working really hard and learning a lot.  We really have no other choice.

smarts
I think Sister Pearce is warming up to the fact that she is living with three 19-year-old girls, hahaha.  We bet her eight scoops of gelato she wouldn't LICK the electric bug zapper we have in our apartment one day at lunch, and she did it!

Literally she is the SMARTEST woman I have ever met, but in that moment of her life.. I'm not so sure.  Everyone always says sorelle and anziani have completely different missions, but I'm not so sure about that either.

Good luck on your hike, Mom!  My hands swelled up super bad yesterday from walking a lot with my hands down-- idk super strano (strange).   Keep your hands over your head when you walk (and make sure Kiefer takes a picture of that, ha).

baptism
My dear friend got baptized on Friday, and it was the most beautiful thing!  It didn't really count as "my"  baptism in the eyes of the mission because I'm in the other copia (companionship) now. (It's so hard but also great watching your friends progress without you).  But I am glad I was able to teach her; 

As for me, she is my convert and I love her.

We move into our new apartment next week and I am way excited TWO BATHROOMS, yippy.  

We also get new mission presidents next week, which is gonna be crazy.  I will miss the Wolfgramms!

We haven't seen the broadcast yet, but we want to so bad!!  We are hoping to see it Sunday.  (I'm praying it will be in English.)

Literally I love the pictures of Natalie in the nightgown cause I'm rocking the same thang. 

Sister Nelson in Riverside, CA

xoxo gossip girl. oops, I mean, Sorella O'Connor

(Email Sent:  June 26, 2013)

No comments:

Post a Comment