Wednesday, June 25, 2014

Goodbye Monza

I never really know how to start emails.. 



So everyone at this point knows I've been praying for Como or Firenze... I'm going to neither. 

I got transferred to Torino! 



It's pretty big they had the Winter Olympics there in 2006 so everything is nice and I'll be in the same ward with the zone leaders again, which I love. 

I'm sad to leave Muggiò but it was so time.  I think I did everything here I needed to.  I feel bad I won't get to take you all back to super "pretty" cities, but that's what Kaitlin's mission is for, hahah.  I'm good with the way things turned out! 

baptized
This week Ronald and Mariuxi got baptized and it was the best. 

(our relationship summed up into one photo)


They invited us to go to lunch before & we said yes.  Poor Anziano Cameron was so nervous (it's his first and HE was baptizing Ronald), so he called us 100 times to make sure everything was ok..  

Finally he called, and I don't knoww whhyyy, but I told him that Mariuxi had hit her head and we had to go to the hospital and I wasn't sure if we were going to make it.. Then I told him I'd have to call him back when I knew more... such a bad idea. hahhaha.  

But I called him back and told him it was a joke like 1 minute later, so he didn't suffer too badly.  

Everything went great.  



I said the opening prayer, woohoo.  


farewells
I said goodbye to everyone on Sunday because I was pretty sure I was leaving.  

love the young women

model Italian baby that I love and want to hold

We had Family Home Evening with la famiglia Di Liberto (the family we did Mothers' Day skype with) on Monday and I'm going to miss them so much.  

We went with Ronald and Mariuxi and on the way back the freeway was closed so we had to take side streets and we didn't get home until 11pm. That was bad.  

On Tuesday we had a ward activity, which was just putting a tv in the chapel and watching the soccer game.  


So we just sat outside the door and chit chatted with the wives and glanced in occasionally and then became fully immersed the last five minutes.  #oops It was sad.  They were all sad.  And I was sad because I was leaving. 

& today I'm packing. & we're getting chinese food with Ronald and Mariuxi tonight. 

heartbreak
I had to say bye to Carmen and it was the world's living worst. I hated it and we cried. 

We look happy but we're really sad


It's sad leaving cities, and I'm always a little bitter and tell myself I won't love the next place as much as I loved this one and then I'm always wrong and it's just a mean cycle of heartbreak over and over again.. so that's sad.  And I'm sad to leave Monza and all my friends, but it'll be okay. 

transfer news:

Sorella O'Connor + Sorella Lawrence in Torino 

Sorella Lawrence and Sorella Erwin in Torino

(She came in with Sorella Gillespie, so she's pretty young but she's really cute)

Anziano Tanner went to Lodi to be the new assistant to the president.



Anziano Chipman went to GENOVA 1 and is going to go love all the people over there and call THEM every night.  (K: That's was Paige's previous area.) 

Sorella Baer went to Firenze and took the spot I wanted 

 and the Como sorelle stayed as they were.

I have sooo many pictures I want to send, so sorry this email is short again..

xoxo Paige

more from the wedding:



(Email Sent - June 25, 2014)

No comments:

Post a Comment