Wednesday, June 25, 2014

Transfer Week

Hey everyone...

This week is transfer week & I'm still praying for Como.. There is the cutest sister from Rome there and I want to be her companion so bad. Slla Pearce wants me to die in Rimini, which I also wouldn't mind.. or Florence because saldi season there would be off the chain.


The "four transfers" club


This week was good.  We had ward conference and it was dramatic like everything always is, but it was good. 


beatlemania
We also had this activity about the 1960's and the missionaries dressed up like the Beatles (it's cute because they're always in suits) and sang "Help".. 



(shower caps covered in paper for the hairdo)

I stood on the side and yelled at them what to do, when to spin and when to jump and move around and Sorella Killpack filmed it. It was good.  There were soooooo many people there I was surprised hahah.  We got in a lot of good contacts that day. 

zone conference
Also we had zone conference with the both of the Milano zones, so it was fun because I got to see a lot of my friends.



care package
But let's talk about the salt & vinegar chips.. better than in America! so good.  I may or may not have eaten them all... I shared but... there are none left. sad but good while it lasted.

before I go
Ronald and Mariuxi are getting baptized THIS Saturday. yeaahh it's okay - just as long as I'm here for it I'm happy... okay, that's a lie.. just as long as it happens I'm happy...




I've been kind of punchy lately & I think it's just because I'm sad I know I'm leaving Muggiò.  I mean it's time but I'm sad about it. meno male Killpack is perfect for me.. 




Everyone is so stoked on the World Cup.. We know everything, hahah, except about America. I doubt it will happen, but we need to pray that America doesn't play Italy or our safety is in danger.. jk.. but... 

For Father's Day we had brussell sprouts because I know how much he loves them. 

TS (Taylor Sanders) is playing volleyball for Verona... that is so cute. seriously.

I miss Marielle & this letter is all over the place, hahah, I don't know what's wrong with me. 

Carmen gave us like 20 kilos of carrots this week soo....

I've been praying for Natalie to get transferred to Moreno Valley so bad.. I guess Hemet is fine too. Is she still in 3? When does Aimee get home? soon right? 

I'm not trunky, I'm just moody..hahahah 


With Love from Monza, 
Sorella O'Connor

p.s. You have to watch this cute video on genealogy. They're making us do all this genealogy work to help our new converts start and use it as a finding tool.. hahaha

They made us watch this at zone conference and we all cried because we miss our families, hahah.


(Email Sent - June 18, 2014)

No comments:

Post a Comment