Thursday, May 29, 2014

Craziest Thing

Good Week everyone!

At the moment I can't remember anything really exciting this week other than the fact that Ronald fixed my bike seat.. so much better! & Sorella Killpack and I are getting along so great.

getting crazy

So our district leader calls us every single night to make sure we got in safe and he always asks if there's anything he can do for us & Slla Killpack loves making up silly things for him to do.

This week she was like, 


"Yes... Tell us what's the craziest thing you've ever done." 

and it turned into this whole thing where he starts trying to think of all the crazy things he's ever done.. 

He's from Springville so it's pretty mild and he ends up just being like, 

"Let me think better and we'll talk about it at district meeting.."

getting to know you

So come district meeting Anziano Chipman decided to have that be the opening "get to know you activity" and it was awful hahah.

But the best, craziest story was Anziano Chipman where he explained this entirrreeee backstory and at the end.. the craziest thing he'd ever done was try on a girl's jacket and it gave him an hourglass figure. the end.. whhaaattttt?

So I already had my craziest moment in my head but I had to change it so quickly.. and so for this email i would like you to get to know my district by their craziest stories..

Anziano Chipman: tried on a girl's jacket that gave him an hourglass figure.



Anz. Chipman


Anziano Miles: went streaking in the snow his freshman year and got caught by policemen... (He's new, so we have to give him a break... you just don't talk about being naked in front of sorelle.)


Anz. Miles

Anziano Horrocks: built a huuuggeeee snowman and put it in front of a girls' apartment door and they got so mad.  So they rolled this huge piece of snow up to the top of the stairs... and pushed it off (so mild) hahaha.  Imagine him being so excited about this story.. and at the end he's like, "And thenn... we threw it over the balcony." the end hahah



Horrocks and Tanner


Anziano Tanner:  fire tennis. bucket full of gasoline lighting on fire & running away.  But his big bucket melted and that was the worst part.

Sorella Killpack. snuck into boyscout camp. hahahah yeaahhhh



Slla. Killpack


Me:  I found Ryan Sheckler's address and went with my mom & snuck into the gated community and parked outside his house while MTV was shooting his reality show.. 



Then we got fish tacos & I made my mom steal the signed Polaroid on the wall of him. nuts. hahaha

And the other two were home sick, so we don't know their craziest moments..


It's just like.. we've all been together for way too long.

maid of honor

I've become the honorary maid of honor for Ronald & Mariuxi's wedding and its so dramatic. literally nonstop.  We've seen them EVERY DAY and they aren't even our investigators. but I love them. It's cool.

It'll be a happy day. 


missionary dream

As far as missionary work goes.. we're happy!

We had lunch with a member at her friend's house with this couple, their two young adult daughters and their two neighbors.. it's literally a missionary dream..  


But we failed to role play with the member ahead of time on how to act.  She literally covered everything.

...but they invited us back.. weird. we're happy about it. 


& in church we sat next to this grandma and her grandson..  Sorella Killpack was talking to the little boy.. turns to me and says, "This boy is 10 years old and not baptized."  

Then they read about the Stripling Warriors together and he has a crush on her, but it's finee.. we're happy and working hard.  Pray for us that Sunday works out.

Love you long time,

Pajina


p.s.
Thank you for sending so much Summer stuff!  I'm so excited to throw away everything else.. It's like you have no clue.  Sorella Killpack has everything JCrew and Banana Republic, so I super regret all my Etsy clothes hahah 


& thanks for the music.  She loves country.   We listen to Carrie Underwood's "How Great Thou Art" all the time.. Who knew it wasn't just a Mormon song?  She's cute. and taller than me.. what the heck?

Another mom fail that I thought about this week.  (K: She entertains her friends by telling them amusing anecdotes about me.  Like the time I accidentally turned on the disposal after her turtle fell into the kitchen sink.) 

"It's okay... if you're quoting something from a movie in a British accent."

Remember Prince & Me? hahahah

Also that one time you let us hike the Narrows at Zion's Park in a flash flood warning. 







Not that it matters. You're the best mom I have.

& remember when you go to figure things out for the Heber house... I need my own room because I'm probs just gonna be Italian and not ever move out.. and also a big, big, really cool bathroom. It's important.

Love you long time..

& I'm sad I missed the Kimye wedding in Florence!!!!! that's sad. I'm like so close, but soo far away. 





(Email Sent - May 28, 2014)

No comments:

Post a Comment