Thursday, January 30, 2014

Some Solid American Girl Eyes

I don't have anything NEARLY as beautiful as Justin Beiber's mug shot but...


I got a ticket this week too!  I still don't know why, hahaha, but I had to pay 15 euro!  I was so mad. 

getting tickets like I'm JB
We were riding on the bus and there are guys that come on and check everyone's bus tickets.  I showed him mine (which is the same as my companion's) and he gave me a ticket!  I asked "why?" and he was so mean and was acting like he didn't understand me.  

w h e n i w a s  s p e a k i n g p l a i n i t a l i a n.  

My original ticket was like 38 euro but I went to the place to pay the fine and was just like... 

"guarrddaaaa"... gave him some solid American girl eyes...  and he said I only had to pay 15.  It's fine.  I'll get over it.  So I paid thhaatt yesterday, then we got pizza with the extra 5 euro I had left. 

Theenn I had to do promesso stuff which took like a half a day & the office said they put money in my account, but it hadn't gone through yet..  

sorry dad
So I had to pay with my personal card (sorry Dad) and I'll just pay myself back when it goes through..  Since I have no money on my mission card,  I'll have to buy my food this week with my personal card (sorry Dad). 

Thisss weeekkk was weird & full of a lot of unexpected practical bumps in road.  Also McPeek gave me her cold!  

talk to me
So Sorella McPeek LOVES that show "Once Upon a Time."   I'm more of a Breaking Bad/Band of Brothers type.. but because she LOVES to talk about EVERYTHING, I started having her tell me a play-by-play of the show.  

This week our investigators brought FRIENDS to church & we had 13 people in church!  
I was so happpyyy

Also I gave you the wrong address to my apartment #oops.

gift exchange
I'm so excited for my package!  I've been trying to think of creative/appropriate Valentine's Day cards, hahahah.  get excited.

I'm happy you and Anna are friends.  She's so funny. 




I'm literally terrified of the snow. we all are. even the Anziani...& that says a lot because usually they're pretty tough. 

how many is a brazilian?
So we have like 1,000,000 baptisms coming up & probably 50% of them are Brazilian.. hahaha apparently I get along with Brazilians!  They always give me stuff.. 

babygirlbergquist has a name!  I'm in love. seriousllyyyy BRAVA DEV&DI.  They're so cool. #iprayforheralways

& I love when you send me music because I get too excited and listen to the same song 10 times.  Then I get tired & have to wait for the next week.. hahah you're good Mom.


How tall is Scott now?  Tell him "hi." 

and send me more pictures of how Kelsey is>=) I like when you do that.. 

I love you! pray for me in this colldddd)= 

They're looking to buy us bikes)= 

I hate the bikes.


Love you long time, Paige

(Email Sent - January 29, 2014)

No comments:

Post a Comment