Thursday, January 2, 2014

Buon Anno Nuovo


New Year's is crazy here.  Everyone shoots off fireworks and their guns from the balcony.  Italians are nuts (Moreno Valley is in the little leagues compared to Genova, hahah)

We had 6 lunch/dinner appointments the past three days and I want to die!!!!!! Pandoro is a real thing.

It's okay.  Padre Celeste keeps telling me that I shouldn't be worried about how I look, i.e.: getting my money for new leather boots stolen & my chubby body.  Buttttt its likee... whhhyyyyyy?

I'm so excited for you to teach the Old Testament, Mom!!!  I'm studying it right now too!  You have to call Sister Pearce.  She's literally the Old Testament master. 

I'll prepare something for you.  Do you have the study manual?  It's the best.  We like Joshua over here.

I'm not taking my vitamins anymore, because I took them all. 

Christmas in the mission is so crazy. 

I just wanna be Taza one time.

I still hate the bus.

Everyone's getting married/engaged back home and I'm okay with it. 

Oh we went to dinner at this crazy lady's house.  She's one of those members whose doctrine is kind of not right at all, and she was like "In my house we serve the priesthood holders first and then we give the missionaries double helpings." and I'm like "THAT'S BACKWARDS."  Then she gave us shrimp with the heads still on, and I hated it.

NEW WINDOWS & DOORS at the beach house! meno male 

Transfers are next week, and I'm not sure if I'm staying or going.  Let's be honest... I'm not much of a trio kind of girl, so I'm hoping there is some switch up, ya know? 

I miss Sorella Hunter and I'm praying to be companions with her. LET'S SEE IF IT WORKS.  Plus, she's in Siena where it's warm >=)

This has been the craziest week of my life.  We may or may not have gotten to bed at 1:30am Christmas morning and its throwing off my groove. 

Sorry my email is incoherent this week. I'm tired.

Paige

P.S.
This BYU Devotional literally changed my life:

You might have to listen to it 10 times and really pay attention.. but.. its... sooooo good. 

The Comprehending Soul: Open Minds and Hearts 
by Ronald Staheli
Listen/Read it HERE
http://speeches.byu.edu/?act=viewitem&id=451


(Email Sent - January 1, 2014)

No comments:

Post a Comment