Thursday, January 23, 2014

Settimana dei Modeli

Literally, it was my dream come true.

So we went on scambi with the Milano sisters this week.  We were riding in the metro and we hear someone call out.. "Mormmmoonnnssss."  (thank you Broadway)

 So we turn around and there is this group of 7 very attractive men with perfectly crafted hair, different ethnic backgrounds, in all-black, big eyes, & perfect cheekbones (just an observation) looking at us.   So obviously I walk up to them and start chit chatting...

It's men's fashion week and nobody told me.. 

(Those are the kind of updates I'm looking for:  "Hey Sorella O'Connor, you might want to go to Milano this pday because it will be full of male models."  See?... it's easy.)

It was kind of a lot for my little missionary heart to handle, but I pulled through.

It rained for like 5 days straight this week, but today is sunny so I'm happy.

write me
Tell Scott I love and miss him back & that I'm sorry about what happened to his quill pen...... I'm assuming it broke or something?  (K: since he's only written her one letter with it since she left. haha)

It's saldi seasonnn & I'm not really sure what do do about my new ATM card.  I also found out there is a Zara CASA here.. ie: zara home... I died.  It's of no use to me here, but I can still look.

feed me
This week the ward gave us like 20 pounds of food and a frozen lasagna.... I like it here.

Sorella McPeek has to go to the doctor today in Milano, so we get to eat Luinis for lunch>=) if you're good I'll take you there someday..




Also I had to redo my permesso (green card) stuff and it's the worst. 

Sorella McPeek was sick this week & I finally watched Ephraim's Rescue.  I may or may not have watched the part where Esther and Thomas kiss under the handcart 10 times. <3 

(Esther and Thomas are shown 1:50-2:50)

but then she dies and I'm like,  "Whhhhyyyyy do I watch pioneer movies?".. so unpredictable.. but so predictable.

send me
Mom: Can you send me just one bag of Hot Cheetos somehow? I miss them more than words describe.. regular (not puffed) with lime flavor & use your song magic to be creative and find a Rae Morris song that is relatable to the gospel so I can listen to it. >=)

 I love when you send me music.. 


dream of me
Dad: I had like three dreams last night of you telling me hooowww much you love me.... I know & I love you back<3



& I'm reallllllyyyy bad at writing in my journal!!!!!  I feel bad about that... I'll try to be better.  I knooowwww.

tease me...
I've been reflecting on the times we used to make fun of Sister Pearce about the worldly things she didn't know about, because now all the babes are doing it to me!!!!!  

Anziano Cameron was all.. 
"Whhhaaattt you haven't seen the new temple video?" .. 
"Whhaattt you never saw Catching Fire or Great Gatsby orrrr (some other movie I've never heard of)?"   
"Sorella O'Connor, you know that one song by One Direction that goes..."   

And I'm just like..... "Anziano Cameron.. when do you go home again? 2016?.... that's a reallllyyyy long timmeeee..."  >=) 

(Email Sent - January 22, 2014)

No comments:

Post a Comment