Friday, August 30, 2013

Happy Birthday to Me

hahah is that weird to say?

I just got back from Venice and it was greaattt!  
missionary "thumbs up"





CTR = choose the right... and CarTieR?
I was looking for things to spend my birthday money on, but I just couldn't get in the shopping moood.. so I decided that you should just take the money out of my account and save it for me when I get home.  
I still have my eye on that CTR ring the just represents CTR and doesn't actually saayyy CTR on it.. maybe engraved on the inside >:)

(and if you don't take it out I'll accidentally spend it on something I don't really want. & we passed Cartier in Venice today, hinnttt, hint)




Wow!  You know that country song Kaitlin and I liked growing up about Johnny's daddy taking him fishing.. "Doonn'tt take the girl.. " (Tim McGraw?? haha) THAT song just came on & I just about died.





to be used sparingly
This week was sooooo lonnggg!  We went to a Brazillian BBQ & I hated it, haha--sooo sooo sooooo much meat!  I was on the verge of just being like I literally can not eat one more piece of meat because I'm pretty sure that's breaking the Word of Wisdom.. (see previous email where her companion dreams about it. haha. "O Sole Mio")



party girls
We put together a ward party on Saturday & it went really well!  (side note: this guy we gave a pamphlet to came and said, "I need another one because I SOLD the one you gave me." 

 I was just like, "Seriously?  Well did you at least get the phone number of the guy you sold it to?"  I'm pretty sure he's on the homeless side. 

never happens
Ohhhhhhh and on different day, we were in church and this man and his 8-year-old daughter WALK into the church and he asks, "What's the difference between the Book of Mormon and the Bible?"  

THAT DOES NOT HAPPEN!!!  But we were like.  "Folllowwwww uss and we will tell youu" hahah. (Answer: HERE)

He is a music composer and so I showed him the chapel and made him play on the grand piano.  It was so cool. 

ALSO Sister Pearce ran into a car, but I'm not supposed to tell anyone.  It was crazy.  That information DID NOT COME FROM ME!  But if it did... transfers are next week and there is no way we are all staying together again hahaha 

we got mail
WE GOT MAIL! and I got the postcards from Tracey, Carla & Syd!!  Thanks for the lame shout-outs Mitch and Kiefer.. hahah but seriously.. MADE MY WEEK!  & I got the birthday card from Grandma Diane and Aunt Karen.  I don't have their email addresses, so just send my thanks their way! 

&&&& the ASOS package and facewash came--Happppyyy Birthday to me! 


I also still have a crush on Ben Patch.  Helllooooo Ohio!  
(BYU volleyball player - He got his mission call to Columbus, OH) 

Mom, take Marielle out to lunch.  ON ME! use my birthday cash.. I misss herrr and she deserves some O'Connor lovin.

Can we talk about how stunning Katelyn Kerr was (on her wedding day)?  

Katelyn and Terrance

I cannot confirm or deny tears on the bridesmaid picture... sad day for me. 


Love you long time,

Sorella Paige O'Connor!

Also I'm about to be 20.. That's weird.

(Email Sent - August 28, 2013)

No comments:

Post a Comment