Friday, September 19, 2014

Shake it Off

This week was rough, but it was so good.

It's just sad because I'm having so much fun but in the back of my mind I know I'm leaving... it's not a happy feeling.

I'm excited to see you all though! I'm scared about traveling by myself! but it will be ok hahahah 

Yesterday I had a little breakdoowwnnn ahahaha 

So it was my laasstttt zone conference and I had to give a training, bear my departing testimony, sing the mission hymn for the last time & say goodbye to all my friends.  It was hard.  

Then we had to go to the Cimiano chapel to watch a women's conference for the sorelle in Europe by Ballard and Bednar.  It was too much good stuff.  

Then a member gave us a ride home & we were sooooo tired but neither of us wanted to stop talking to our sweet member.  She was giving us marriage advice (I've recieved soooooo much marriage advice this week hahah) and talking to us and feeding us snacks and water. and we got home too late. then our zone & district leaders called us to make sure we got home ok. 

It was good but also a bad day. 

Today I want kebab. deal wit it. 

I hope you all have a good week. 
I know I will.
I'm going to workk soooooooo hard. 

Love, Paige. (I'm trying to get used to that)

(Email Sent - September 10, 2014)

No comments:

Post a Comment