Wednesday, September 3, 2014

Feel So Italian

This week I canned tomatoes for a service activity and I felt so Italian.  It was so fun!  Now I know how to do it(= 

(that's not my polo.... it's only for smashing pomodori)

If you go on the Pavia facebook page to the Agosto 2014 album you will find magical things.

We ate suuccchhhh good food.

keeping busy
I went on a scambio back to Muggiò and I had never felt so at home.  I love Carmen.
Too bad Ronald and Mariuxi were on their honeymoon!

We have thhhheeee craziest week this next week.  I'm already exhausted.

Monday/Tuesday scambio in Muggio Wednesday after pday, Thursday afternoon scambio in Cimiano,  FRIDAY I get to go to mission consiglio which is the BBEESSTTTT!!!  I've never been; I'm so excited.  All my friends will be there. 

I can't believe Chad is on a mission!!!!!!!



fight night
Last night I witnessed two gypsy teenagers BEATING THE CRAP OUT OF EACH OTHER!!!!! 

They were brother and sister and it was really late at night and she started bashing her brother's head into the window and hitting him with her spikey heel!!!! and he would kick her and I saw him pull her hair reallly hard all the way across the street and the mom was laughing at the the whhhoooollleee time. and Sorella Gross was telling me about the time she got her hair cut off by a gypsy in Verona! nuts. 

birthday
The assistants brought mail on Monday and I got my package and allll my birthday wishes from the ward.  It was exactly what I needed. 

The guacamole mix was perfect because we teach a less active and her non-member daughter who has cancer and is from South America and I get to share it with her on my birthday and she's going to paint my nails. 

We had the besst arancini I've ever had ever this week. 


and we went to a creepy bone church in Milano


and we have a new Chinese investigator and she came to church all three hours!!!  
She loves to take selfies with us. 



 (Email Sent - August 27, 2014)




No comments:

Post a Comment