Friday, September 19, 2014

I Regret to Inform You

It is to my deepest displeasure to inform you that I will be returning to American continent in bad conditions. 

I will be in a slight form of depression from leaving the Italian culture:  the food, the italian saints, cobble stone streets, markets, gypsies, fluffy clouds, little homes older than America itself, the bathrooms, arancini, fruit stands on every corner, my fellow missionaries, il ticino, bakeries, aqua frizzante, kinder products, and much more. 

I will have the pain that medicine cannot cure but it is curable. This is a special injury that can only be cured by Marielle's special muddy buddies. Or Shaila's Texas sheet cake, Andrea's Christmas brittle, my mom's lemon pie with a little help from Nonna's lemons, even Alanna's world renowned desserts could cure it. I know that I am curable. 

Together I hope we can work thru this.

With deepest sorrows
Your daughter, sister, granddaughter, friend,

-Paige

(Email Sent - September 10, 2014)

No comments:

Post a Comment