Monday, August 25, 2014

With Love from Italy....still

Hey I have one million mosquito bites everywhere.  Blisters that have blisters on top of them.



But I'm seriously the happiest I've ever been... ever. 

I love Pavia.  Not because of its heat and insect population, but because I love my companion & the elders I'm working with here.  We have people to teach, I have my io viaggio charged and ready to go anywhere in Lombardia I please, Sorella McCann left some skirts I can use until I "die," & I get to go back to Milano for pday, aka today. 

Soooooo many things happened this week & I didn't write it down.  Well, I did, but I forgot to bring it with me.  

First things first:  I was reunited with Ronald and Mariuxi.  I love them with my whole heart & I think they love me back.  

We saw each other at a baptism in Cimiano, but we had to leave right after the ordinance because it takes like an hour to get back to Pavia.  

But they took Killpack and Warnke (Vanka, she's German) OUT OF MUGGIò and PINK WASHED THEM WITH A TRAINEE!  So now Sorella Gross is trying to figure out the city with a trainee... it's fun because I get to call them and tell them about everything and chit chat about all my friends there and what buses to take etc.. 

& guess who is in my district? Sorella Gillespie! & Anziano Tanner! 

I went on a scambio yesterday in Cimiano (Milano) with Sorella Haslem and Sorella Carter & it was so fun! 

We forced the anziani to watch Charly. enough said. 

We've gotten gelato almost every day. 

I had pizza twice this week.

I'm being naughty, but it's like... just let me.

An African gave me a fan from his pocket on the train.

Everyone looks so American... I... do not. 

Sorella Condie and I don't really think about home often, which is nice because we're both just working our hardest our last couple weeks. 

omg I FORGOT TO WEAR MY NAMETAG LAST SUNDAY!!!! & so did Sorella Condie.  Good first impressions.  So we had to wear the elders' suitjacket name tags... I was Anziano Taylor for the day & Sorella Condie was known as Anziano Johnson.. there was much confusion.  I was embarrassed. It was awful & funny.  Who does that? 


Love you all long time.
from Lomabrdia,

Paige O'Connor

(Email Sent - August 13, 2014)



No comments:

Post a Comment