Monday, August 25, 2014

Welp


speaking english
I've been losing sleep over all these talks I have to do.  (as her dad's high councilman speaking partner).  

I don't think anyone realizes how bad I am at speaking in English about Gesù.  I don't make sense.  & I know I don't make sense because whenever we teach Ma Hui in English, I freak myself out and blubber weird translated Italian.  

I probably feel the most comfortable about the Nuevo Ward talk.. I'm actually okay in Spanish.  Just don't get your expectations up and tell me I did a good job even if I don't >=) 

champs
This week was good because O'Pagannors (mine and Anziano Pagano's fuseball celebrity name) beat Lawrine (Sorella Lawrence and Anziano Marine) so hard for Family Home Evening (no one showed.. it was rough). 

buckets
The weather has been crazy.  We went to an appointment and it was sunny then after we went to the bus stop and it literally POURED, like buckets of rain.  

The bus didn't come for 30 minutes and there was nooooo shelter, so we got super wet.. we were grumpy. Then these dumb raggazzi started making fun of us & started taking pictures on their phones!

I was just way fed up with the human race that day. 

so cool
Ma Hui is doing great!  She got a calling and a haircut!  She's so cool.

We just got back from Superga! which is super cool.  I'll take you back there!  It's one of those things you have to see in person to believe it exists.

holding down the fort
I can't believe Kait has one week left!  I sent her a letter home because I didn't think it could get to her in time.  Feels weird that I'll be holding down the fort here by myself for a while.  

birthday
Also sometimes I get sad I'll be here for our birthdays and she'll be there.. but it's cool. don't worry about me.. just a continent away.. don't do anything drastic while I'm gone, va bene? 

President changed the way he's been doing transfers, so we get the call on Saturday now!  I like this better.  Sometimes we think we're staying and sometimes we think there is change in the air.. che serà serà. 

Aimee looks super fine and don't get your expectations up for me because I'm chubby and I'll probably be in a top knot #lezbehonest.

With love from Torino, 

paigepajine



Superga


Dolce & Gabbana pistachio Magnum Bar... how could I not?

Mole Antonelliana

Me and my compy

(Email Sent July 30, 2014)

No comments:

Post a Comment