Monday, August 25, 2014

Final Transfer

omg omg omg I'm flipping.  For some reason I thought Kait wasn't getting home until tomorrow.. so I'm freaking out. 

Also, I got transferred.

I know, right?  Is it weird that I knew it was happening.. but I'm still surprised? 



I'll be spending the next 6 weeks in PAVIA.  I know, I've never heard of it either.. jk  I've been there on scambio with the capi sorelle but I know nobody else has ever heard of it..  It's super hot there and has a ton of mosquitos. 

stl
But the plus side is that I'll be a Sister Training Leader (I know, I seriously don't know how tthhaattt happened) so I get to go back to Muggiò for exchanges! #hopefully 

STLs in Milano are different than in Roma.. We're a companionship of STLs, so we just go around to the other companionships kind of like zone leaders with less responsibilities

But I get to go to consiglio this September and all my friends will be there! #theonlyplus

first to go home
Umm, Kaitlin looks smokin and skinny. What the heck? I thought we had an unspoken agreement that we would both just come home chubby.. fratellanza? I guess not.  



Also Grandma looks good & Mom is way too cute & I like Shaila's hair. 


No one is coming home with me so if something bad happens to my flight I'll literally die.  I still have phone cards Mom sent with me to Italy.. but I'm trying not to think about the future.. 


Way to go Scott on making it around Catalina in a canoe... I don't know how you did it.. I was kinda nervous for you.

just pretend
I know Kait is in America but I still like to pretend that we're both here being missionaries and that we'll never stop.  I know it's not healthy, but I just don't want to go home yet. #justletme

normal for a minute
This week because I'm leaving, Ma Hui made us Chinese food in her dorm & it was so much fun. 


We felt normal for a minute.. Ma Hui is the cutest.  She wrote in my dedica the sweetest nothings. 

top champ
We played our last round of foosball last night and O'Pagannors is still standing top champ. 



I'm sad that I'm leaving my own bathroom.. but you can't win them all.  


I just feel like I didn't get enough time to really love Torino and I won't have enough time to really love Pavia.. & my companion is also finishing with me.  Sorella Condie!  

She's cool though.  I just hope we don't make each other trunky.. it's fun being with young people in the mission because you get to pretend like you have all the time in the world.. you know? 

help a sister out
I called everyone to see if anyone could drive us to the train station because there is no way I will ever do buses with suitcases again.  You just get tired hahah but everyone was super willing to help an old sister out.. 

Ohhh speaking of old.. Kaitlin is turning 23 =0 & when I get back dad can take me to the nice movie theatre in Thousand Oaks with the comfy chairs & gourmet popcorn.. because I'll be 21. & I can test drive le Ferrari>=) whhaadduppp 

I hate that I have to pack my bags with missionary clothes AGAIN!  I stopped by all the essential stores here in Torino because who knows what there is to choose from in Pavia.. but also I had to be careful because suitcase room is... tight. 

Love you all long time. 

ok keep the homecoming pictures coming! It doesn't make me trunky. just happy (=

p.s.  I heard about iPhone 6 coming in September? dibbbbsssss! 

(Email Sent - August 6, 2014)

No comments:

Post a Comment